Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tool #8

I learned that the iPads and netbooks will have recording capability so that the students can add sounds and audio to their presentations as well can Skype with other classes or students.  I also learned that the students will have to log on to the devices with their own credentials, unless I log on previously with mine.

I think that the iPads and netbooks will be useful in group work and in stations.  They can also be used in tandem with traditional materials.  The devices can be managed through protective cases and the storage cart located in my classroom.  Having the students get and return the devices by an assigned person will reduce the number of students who are handling the devices when traveling across the room and also will keep the room organized during the transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment